5 Tips for Fixing Your Leaky Roof Before Christmas:
1. Go for the full replacement versus a “go-over”. It’s a better quality job that puts less stress on your roof’s decking. Not to mention a great, long-term investment for a homeowner!
2. Invest ONLY in a dimensional shingle. 3-tab roofs don’t last as long and add little if any visual appeal to your home.
4. Don’t forget to seal/coat your flat roof before heavy snow arrival! It looks AND performs better!
2. Go for the designer color shingles. There’s many different intertwined colors that will really give your roof visual appeal, dimension, and make the colors of your home pop!
5. Take time coordinatating your roof and siding color choices. Ask friends for opinions and experts for a professional advice. Decide whether or not you will be replacing the siding color in the near future to ensure that the roof color choice coordinates well with the other colors in your scheme.
Ferris Home Improvements was voted #1 Roofing Contractors in Delaware and #1 Home Improvement Contractors for years in row! We are a trusted, local company with experts that can help you with all your residential and commercial roofing needs. Contact us for a consultation, quote or a visit to discuss all your options today!